The Contempo Round Firetable is a perfect centrepiece for entertaining guests.
Built in California, the Contempo is constructed of glass-fiber reinforced concrete making it durable in all climates and heavy enough to remain in place in times of high winds or if someone bumps into it. The Contempo Firetable comes ready to be used for LP gas (hose and reg are required), but can easily be converted for use with natural gas.
- Dimensions 47" dia x 15-1/2"h
- 12" star stainless steel burner
- Comes ready to burn with NG, but is easily convertible to LP
- Maximum 50,000 BTU's LP or 60,000 BTU's NG
- Optional media includes logs, stones, nuggets, glass or gems
- Fabric protective cover
- GFRC cover to make it full table
- Tempered glass wind guard
- Tank housing options
- Choose between seven colours or one of the reclaimed wood finishes French Oak or Silver Pine