The grill can run on 12V or 120AC so it’s perfect for home or camping, tailgating, hunting, house-boating, music festivals or anywhere you can take it!
Backed by a digital WiFi controller (control and monitor through iOS or Android mobile apps) the Trek is everything you could ever want in a portable pellet grill. Shipped standard with a meat probe, peaked lid for stand-up chicken/rib racks, a convenience tray with utensil hooks and a new open flame technology grease tray. Also included is Sense-Mate, a thermal sensor which constantly monitors the ambient temperature. It is capable of running on 12V or 120AC, making it the perfect cooking machine for camping, tailgating or house boating.
- Grilling area - 219 square inches
- 12V Direct power
- Grill control from 150° - 550° in 5° increments
- Digital meat probe
- 9 lb pellet capacity
- Auger system with micro-adjusted variable speed fan
- WiFi Smart Control - Use your phone to monitor grill temp, meat probe temp, set a timer or run a food profile
- Venturi-style design creates a burn pot cyclone or airflow for maximum heat distribution
- Form fitted grill cover
- Thermal insulating blanket for cold weather BBQ
- A variety of Green Mountain cooking utensils and accessories are available